9/25/07

Go Cougars!


Here is our nerdy BYU family at the BYU Homecoming parade. We camped out in the trailer the night before and then walked over to the parade. We got a lot of attention and candy because we were so dressed up and because I had this big comfy swivel chair. This picture was taken by a random photographer from the Alumni Association. He thought we were great cougar fans. We ended the day with a great football game with BYU beating AirForce (and Utah losing to UNLV). The kids have fun at the game - they love singing the fight song. We had a little bit of a scare at the game - I took all three kids by myself to get popcorn, Andrew turned the wrong direction and was out of my sight. I started looking for him the wrong way and couldn't find him. Someone took him to the security office and we recovered him about 10 minutes later there. We were all very shaken up, but glad to have Andrew back. Later when talking about the experience, Andrew said "Mom, which way did you go?" I told him, then he said..."oh, I went that way."

3 comments:

Mary said...

You guys are true blue. I'm glad you found Andrew! (Hey-that rhymes.

Mommymita said...

Rise and Shout...great family camp out and activity. That is loyalty. Now I'm kind of craving popcorn.

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/lagu-tiktok-paling-hits-bikin-kamu-auto-joget