11/2/09

Happy Halloween!!!

We had a fun time this weekend on Halloween. The kids loved trick-or-treating. This was Austin's first time - the neighbors couldn't refuse when he would say, "More..?" We had Paul's family over after trick-or-treating with lots of yummy food - popcorn balls, homemade doughnuts, pumpkin seeds, bratwurst, cheese fondue, apple cider, and caramel apples. It tasted great, but we have now been recovering from this for the past two days - the messy kitchen and our upset stomachs.


I helped out with Abby's class party and had to bring the boys along - they had lots of fun and were really well behaved - I should have let them wear their costumes, though.
Austin loved joining the 1st grade party!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Man! Your food just made me really hungry. Sounds like the kids had fun. Only 364 days until the NEXT halloween!

Emily said...

I want to come to dinner at your house for Halloween. :) Your kids look really cute! I like the menu--I might copy it for ours next halloween if I get organized like you.

sunshine family said...

great costumes! we are still recovering from all our halloween treats also! i think the weather out in Ut was much better than here!

kaley

Ashlee said...

Man its hard hearing about all the good food and fun I miss out living away from my family! Maybe someday we will live close enough to come to your parties :)...I love all the pictures and so did Brynlee...she kept saying "I want to play with my friends!"

Mommymita said...

We had scraps for dinner on Halloween. we are still having scraps!

I've got to get organized and start cooking. Your greek pizza looks good.

Austin is so cute in that costume!

Mary said...

I'm finally catching up on blogs. I love all your summer adventures and birthday cakes! David really likes the Star Wars Halloween costumes.