12/18/09

Grand Prize Winner


I went to the Larson& Rosenberger Christmas party and won one of the 3 Dell Netbooks! I was a little shocked as I never win anything usually. This is a really cute tiny laptop with about a 9 inch screen- I have just wasted an hour on it reading blogs in the basement as the little boys played with toys. I may have to get used to typing on this with my chubby fingers! I felt a little bad winning a big prize since I did not work very many hours this year. This will be a fun little portable internet device and maybe I'll use it in the kitchen for searching for new recipes.

4 comments:

RayAnne said...

Congratulations! How fun to win something, and especially a computer!

Cathy said...

Yay!! Door prizes! I say don't feel bad. You are a good worker and they are LUCKY to have you at their Christmas party.

Susan said...

Good for you Becca! It does not matter how many hours you work! It matters how great you work! you deserve it! How fun! Happy for you!

Mommymita said...

That is a great prize! You are certainly connected. Now no excuses for updating your blog and facebook - HA!