10/23/08

Fall Break in St George


We had a great long weekend in St. George for UEA break.  It was so nice to be in warm weather again.  Suz and her girls stayed with us one night and the kids had fun swimming together.  We had a great time on Saturday wakeboarding and surfing behind Kimberly and Robert's boat at Sand Hollow Reservoir (even though the water was a little cold).  Abigail lost her first tooth and the toothfairy found her at our St. George home!  We are now trying to adjust to a greater than 30 degree temp drop!





2 comments:

Ginette said...

Wow Becca, can I join your family? You guys do all the cool stuff!!! LOL How fun, your kids must just love it! Hope you all are doin well!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how big your family is getting! It's crazy to see you with 4 kids! Ok...I hate to rub it in or anything...but I was at Disneyland today with Brynlee and it was 95' and driving home at 8:30 it was still 80' out! But...I was stuck in traffic so my life isn't perfect believe me! Love you guys!