10/5/08

Happy Birthday Superman!!


Phillip and William working as a team at the Gateway Museum.


The life-flight helicopter


Anthony having fun at Chuck E Cheese!


Here are some photo highlights from Anthony's 3rd birthday.  He has been begging for a Superman birthday for months.  On the morning of Anthony's birthday, he came running into my room and gave me a hug.  I told him Happy Birthday and he touched his head and said "I'm still little.... I want another birthday!"

On Monday we met a whole bunch of cousins at the gateway.  We celebrated Anthony, Phillip, and Joseph's birthday at the food court and gave all of the kids happy meals and Cathy made some yummy cupcakes.   We all then went to the Discovery Gateway Museum to play.  The kids had so much fun playing there.  I loved watching all of the cousins work as a team building things with the oversized-stuffed blocks in the construction area.

On Wednesday, Anthony's actual birthday, we had a Superman party at Chuck E Cheese with some more cousins.  They all had a great time.  Ally was the best at winning tickets with over 400.  Grandpa said, "thats great - now you can get a plastic little ball."  It was nice not to have a party at home, because I didn't have to worry about much mess - only the mess of making and decorating a cake and trying to figure out where to put all of the new toys.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Another great cake. Peter said this combined b-day party was the best day of his life.

Mommymita said...

Peter said that was the best day of his life. It wasn't too bad for me either. I think we'll try it again but next time leave the younger 3

Mommily said...

Becca--your cake looks great. I have a cute picture of Anthony with his candle I will send you. The museum was fun. We should plan another field trip there.

Ginette said...

I can't believe how time flies when having children! Don't you think! Your kids are so cute! And it must be a blast to have all your sisters to share in the mommy experience! I saw your den mother outfit on Al's blog! How fun for you! Kainoa is a wolf! Too bad he couldn't have you as his den mother...that would rock! Oh the joys of cubscouts! (I can't ever keep up!) Have fun and much love to you and your family, Becca!
:) Ginette

sunshine family said...

looks like so much fun! we cant wait to come out for christmas!

Cathy said...

Becca, glad we could do a crazy combined birthday. The cake looks GREAT!! You should post it on one of those kid birthday party message boards. HA!!