9/19/08

Happy Birthday Abigail!




We had a fun time celebrating Abby's birthday.  We had 16 cousins come over for a fun party the day before her birthday.  On her birthday we celebrated at Kangaroo Zoo. (A fun place with big blow up slides and jumping things.)

I can't believe Abigail is 6!  She is such a sweet girl, very smart and obedient.  She is also very patient and kind to her 3 brothers.

We love you Abby!
Abigail wanted a barbie cake again this year.  This is Rosella from the Island Princess Barbie movie.   This cake was actually pretty easy to make because I just looked at my barbie cake tips that I blogged last year.

5 comments:

Mommymita said...

Great cake! and fun party

Mommily said...

Fun party. Abby is lucky to have such a talented mom to make her such a cute cake!!!

Ashlee said...

Abby is so lucky to have a mom like you that took the time to make the perfect cake. You are so creative and talented. I can't get over how awesome that Barbie cake is! You have to teach me how to do that someday!

RayAnne said...

The Barbie cake looks amazing! Happy Birthday Abby!

Mary said...

Your cake-making/decorating abilities are amazing! This is every little girls dream.