8/24/10

Blog update - its about time!


We have been so busy this summer, I have had no time to update my blog. But, I guess since a new baby is coming soon, and school starting and birthdays and a baptism coming up soon... I better catch up before all that begins.

Here are a few pictures from this spring that are cute and sum up the end of the school year:


Austin's 2nd birthday
He actually chose this theme himself - he loves superman and has been able to hum the superman theme since about 16 months old. He loves for Daddy to fly him around and he puts his hands up in the air.


We all love Superman!



Andrew played the cat in the play "the Little Red Hen:" It was so cute!
Andrew gets a little annoyed with me because I repeat his solo all the time
(because of my ever-growing midsection)

"I feel too fat, said Ned the Cat... I just feel too fat."


Abby's spring dance recital - here is her cute tap outfit:
Abigail as "Mrs. Hannigan:"

Andrew's 6th Birthday: He wanted a BYU party - that was sure easy - we already had tons of decorations!




1 comment:

Cathy said...

YAY!! A blog update!! You LIVE LIFE and then blog it. You don't Live to BLOG! ;-)