8/24/10

Lake Powell


Although there were many reasons to not go, including being 8 mo pregnant and moving the next week, we decided to accept an invitation to go to Lake Powell with Cheryl and her family and some other family We just couldn't refuse such a generous offer to go to one of our favorite, and most beautiful places on Earth.


Here is Paul taking some of the teenagers out for twilight wake-boarding:


Abby and some cousins enjoying a fire and smores.


Andrew on the waterslide:

Girl cousins playing Mermaids.


Here is a really funny, embarrassing picture of me jumping off the rocks at 8 months pregnant. Suz loved the picture and wanted me to post it as my new profile picture on Facebook - I don't think I'll go that far - but those of you who happen to read this blog can enjoy my awkwardness:


The banana - we borrowed this from some friends of Cheryl's and it really saved the day. The kids all loved it and the fights over tubing turns came to an end when we started using this toy.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love the jumping picture. You don't even look 8 months pregnant. Looks like a fun trip.

Christina, knick name Bina said...

I agree with Mary, you look so great pregnant, (grrrrr she said to herself in the mirror)