5/19/08

Lots of Junk!


I decided to blog my yard sale purchases since Al and Emily both did.  I am still not very good at being selective at yard sales and I end up buying junky stuff.  Andrew really liked it when I set up all of the stuff on the porch.

Abigail went with me since the boys were at the Father/Son Camp-out -  I realized that you buy more junk if your kids go with you because they will want to buy random things that you never would.

Here is what I got (favorites 1st):

New with tag - size large black board shorts - for my post-pregnancy summer - .25
Conair hot sticks - these made the best curls for Abby's dance recital - 1.00
Race car ramp - I thought this was junky, but it has been entertaining the boys for 3 days now - .50
Bucket of dublo legos - $3
Barefoot dreams blankie for Lilly - $0.25
Cloth diapers for Al - $4
Newborn sunhat - .50
yellow rain boots for Anthony - .75
picnic basket - .25 (this was Abby's purchase)
Wired flowers - .25 (Abigail picked these, too)
Polly pocket clock - .25
lizards and snakes - .50 (she picked these out for the boys)
books - about $2 - some are not pictured
red umbrella - .25
hot chocolate maker - .50 (I already have one, but maybe I can leave it in the trailer)
baby backpak - $1 - why did I buy this? - I allready have a nice one - maybe Cathy wants it
Not pictured - some really old, junky barbies that Abigail picked out - .50

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Becca! Thanks for thinking of me! Can a comment on a blog count as a thank-you note?

Thank you for the cute bunny and square blanky for Lily. We will love it!!

- Cathy

HA!

Mommily said...

Becca--all your things were so cheap!! The race track looks fun for your boys. You found some great stuff. It is fun to look at everyone's finds. It cute to see what Abbigail choose.

Mommily said...

Becca--you don't fully appreciate your finds unless you click on your photo and see them up close. You got the classic lion house cookbook!

Mommymita said...

I like tikki tikki tembo - Emily is right you got your stuff cheap!

Thanks for the diapers.